Monday, September 12, 2005

Nope, No Running Today

As much as I hate, read: absolutely hate, to log in a big zero on my training blog today, it unfortunately is the way of things. First, work started bad, then got to worse, then got to unimaginably worse. Next was my Team in Training fundraising meeting, which was cool, there were some good ideas out there, I'm going to have to start hitting the streets as it were. Next, my brilliant-physicist grandfather had a stroke today. He's already been taking medicine to prevent strokes, but apparantly they were not effective enough. He's in remission from prostate cancer too, but even though he only had a couple treatments for it, he's probably still weakened by that. My finger is hurt from soccer the other night, and really, I'm just lacking motivation today. I can't find good dieting advice (I'm trying to go vegan, and eat less grain stuff and more fruit/veggie stuff), not to mention that my dieting aspirations don't fit into my current lifestyle all that great. The boyfriend bitches about having to go to the store once a week, let alone more often. My goal is to be 120 lbs by the end of September, and I'm floating around 121-123 right now. Not running isn't helping of course, but I can't figure out why I'm not losing weight to begin with. It looks like I should be, but I'm obviously doing something wrong. I'm stressed, tired, and depressed, and really, just couldn't be brought to even put the new shoes on today. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Recommended Distance: 2 mi
Completed Distance: 0
Time:
Weather:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home