Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dr's Appt.. :(

Wouldn't you know it? I jack my knee up and then the weather gets great! Boo hiss. Anyway, for those reading and curious, I'm out for a bit, I've apparantly sprained my MCL. Runners know what that means. For the uninitiated, there's a couple of ligaments in your knee, the MCL is the Medial Collateral Ligament. It's on the inside part of your knee. So, I'm out for a bit. Hopefully not too long, they said it seems to be a fairly mild sprain (Blinding pain excluded) so just take it easy, don't do anything that hurts, etc. Hopefully it gets better soon. I'm gonna ice, anti-inflammatory myself to death here. But if I don't take care of it now, it can get much, much worse. If you wanna know anything about knees, The Knee Guru seems to be a pretty excellent way to start. Here's hoping that I heal already. I've missed 7 mi so far...

Recommended Distance: 2 mi
Completed Distance: 0 mi.
Time:
Weather:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home