Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And on the Third Day

There was rest.. Sort of. Well, like I said, today was a rest day, but even though I think I'm dying of some sort of stomach ailment, I still managed to make it to the Girl's Soccer team tonight, only to have the other team not show up! Man, we haxxed them! We played a scrimmage (5 on 4.5 - my team had like an 8 year old little boy on it) and a good time was had by all. I'll miss some of the girls on the team (because they're super nice, super bad-ass ladies) so hopefully they call me up to sub for them some next season. So, we'll add 45 minutes or so of wind sprints to my running kind of. Oh, and I drove the route I ran yesterday, it was about 1.5 miles, so I was pretty right on about it. Of course, I drove all the way out to Frisco today, and found out that it's not even 25 miles from there to my place. So I can run to Ikea eventually. That would be so boss. Anyway, since I'm dying of some stomach ailment, I will now return back to the land of the sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home